I combine my semi-annual Botox treatment with Restylane - Excellent Results - Dallas, TX

I combine my semi-annual Botox treatment with...

I combine my semi-annual Botox treatment with Restylane to keep my face looking fresh & rested. The Restylane fills in those folds around my mouth and I have just a tiny bit injected around my lips to smooth out the tiny lines. Sometimes I have a little bruising but I always apply ice, (the great little round ice patch provided by the doctor's staff) starting immediately on the drive home.

The technician I see works on me like an artist. She's extremely talented; takes her time and we discuss what we're trying to achieve together with me following along using a hand held mirror. You definitely want the dental block for this procedure. No need to experience the pain of all those tiny needle points.

Since I've been doing this for a few years now, no one suspects a thing. Love the results!!

Dallas Dermatologic Surgeon

Top notch dermatology practice. Highly recommend!!

Hi Barbie,

Thanks for the review. So nice the procedure worked out so well and has worked out well over the years. The ice info is important for our community to know too. Please keep us updated and thanks so much for the review.

Thanks,