I had an overfill of restylane under my eyes in 2008. - Don't Do It - Dallas, TX

I had an overfill of restylane under my eyes in...

I had an overfill of restylane under my eyes in 2008. I had severe brusing and swelling for months. I have permanent injection site marks and a whiter discoloration in the areas under my eyes for 4 years and going.Under my eyes can blow up further at different times to the size of a golf ball. One time i had an eye infection in one eye and i looked like my face had palsy my face sagged on one side with the bagged area the size of a golf ball.

My doctor who told me he could shrink it with a product only massaged the area and never gave it to me. I was still the same cause it is no longer was hardlike the initial work. He said minimal side effects. I canceled my trip to Europe and wore sunglasses for several month. You cant cover it with makeup even Dermablend doesn't work.

Don't do it look up the large number of ladies who had it with the same side effects as me. The product given in other areas did better. Under my eyes are worse now than before I had them done. Looks at the money I paid seriously wasnt worth it when your own doctor or spa won't fix it.

Dr. Williams

I went in with a quote for 1400. I came out with doing 3600 cause he wasted all the injection on one side of my face and i would have sagged on the other side of my face if i didn't approve more. Then he didn't follow what he said to fix it. Never gave me the product that dissolve the over filled areas under eye only massaged it which is what i did too. The Med spa in Southlake, Tx that brought me to him under a contract to this day won't help. Told me he was highly experienced in this field and had many great results with the products. It turns out he was a Pediatric doctor dabbling in skin care products and that his associate wouldn't even cover him for malpractice cause he was doing this.

when did you first have all of these adverse reactions ?

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Was the swelling painful?