The Difference a Dermatologist Makes in the Results One Gets from a Cosmetic Procedure - Dallas, TX

I am a 72 yo woman with the typical age related...

I am a 72 yo woman with the typical age related facial problems, deep wrinkling and folds along the nasal labial folds and what I learned were "tear troughs". I had a consultation with a "facial surgeon" and a nurse who owns a day spa. Both recommended botox for the elevens and radiesse in the tear troughs and nasolabial lines. Each charged in excess of $600.00 for each syringe and neither mentioned any other areas. The surgeon recommended upper and lower eye surgery. When I found Dr. Brown, I was intrigued by the fact that she was a dermatologist with over 20 years of experience, and the price of the filler, $400.00 during a special period pricing. What I found was a true artist, who looked at the problem with an eye to solving it in a unique way. She was kind and truly spoke to what was actually needed...VOLUME...and suggested a longer lasting, more effective solution, via a filler known as "sculptra". This was her recommendation, and the fact tha that it was almost 1.5 times more expensive and needed more syringes and more than 1 treatment meant it was out of the ballpark for me, so I told her what my budget was and she said she would work the magic she could with radiesse. At first when she started I was a little apprehensive because although she had explained she would be using it to add volume to my cheek area, I still thought it would include the infamous tear troughs and nasolabial fold.
Was I ever surprised and thrilled with the result...she sculpted with an artistic eye, a result that absolutely lifted my whole face and filled it in so that the bags under the eyes almost disappeared, as did the nasolabial folds and tear troughs. All with only 2 syringes. I am beyond thrilled at her artistry, integrity, and sure hand! Thank you so much, Dr, C. Brown!

C.A. Ihde

PS She has a great, knowledgeable, and informative staff, as well. The directions they gave were concise and practical. I will return whenever the need arises again!

Thank you for joining the community and sharing your journey with us.  I am happy to hear you had such amazing results.

Dallas Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Brown is a board certified dermatologist with over 20 years experience in the field. She is patient, kind, and thorough about explaining what she thinks should be done after studying and evaluating the patient. She works miracles with her hands, and produces fantastic results! She is diligent about explaining her best treatment options, states clearly why she chose them, and listened to my concerns, then did what she could within my budgetary restrictions. I am thrilled with the results, and feel like a got a new "lease on life"!