Clearer, Brighter, More Radiant Skin - Dallas, TX

I have a very fair complexion and was experiencing...

I have a very fair complexion and was experiencing mild rosacea, had a few small spider veins, and some light "age spots" due to sun damage. I tried a topical and an oral treatment for the rosacea, prescribed by my dermatologist,but felt that IPL would be a more natural solution.(I'm not into taking medication when there's an alternative).

After just two photofacial sessions my facial skin was like porcelain. It was unbelievable. The treatments on my chest weren't as successful although there was improvement, but the sun damage is much worse on my chest. I was moving from Dallas at the time, and didn't have the time to go back for more treatments on my chest.

This was 3 years ago, and my facial skin still looks fabulous. I plan on getting a touch up soon for maintenance.

The treatments were fairly comfortable. Each "zap" felt like a little rubber band being snapped on my skin...no big deal. Overall the experience as excellent and I was even more impressed with the results than I had expected to be.

Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Dallas

I chose Dr. W's office because of his stellar repuation as a plastic surgeon, and had heard that the aestheticians at his office were top-notch too. The office and the staff certainly lived up to their reputation. Everyone was professional and friendly. The results were impressive and I really enjoyed the sessions with the aesthetician. She was experienced and talented, and very personable.

Hi lonestar,

Great to see your review. So glad it worked out so well. Please let us know how your touch up goes and we would love to see pictures.

Thanks so much for the review, have a great weekend!

-Brit