39 with 2 Grown Kids and Fat Needed to Be Gone - Dallas, TX

I had gastric bypass in 2010 and exercised...

I had gastric bypass in 2010 and exercised everyday. I have lost 145 lbs and kept it off for 2 years as of date. But I could not get rid of that fatty part above my vagina. I worked out faithfully at the gym even with a personal trainer. It just got where they told me that I lost the elasticity in that area a s would have that for life. I was like oh no I have to do something. Contacted Dr. Beale and scheduled a consultation.
Dr. Beale

Dr. Beale is great doctor. He will answer any and all questions for you. After recovery he is the first person you wake up and see. His after care is the best. He came to see me the next day after surgery. I went for my week check up to get my stitches taken out of my navel because he made me a new belly button. He also removed me 2 drain tubes at this time. He answered all my questions and concerns. I thought the other night that my drain was oozing too much so I was afraid. I called him at 2 in the morning and he told me exactly what to do and he called later that day to check on me. Love him.