My Mommy Makeover Was Long Overdue and the Results Amaze Me Every Day - Dallas, TX

I decided to have a breast reduction, liposuction,...

I decided to have a breast reduction, liposuction, and a tummy tuck because even with diet, cardio and weight lifting for years, my body would not change. My back and my neck ached all the time from heavy breasts, my belly button was herniated, I had 2 different C-Section scars, and I had to buy size 14 to fit around my waist. I am so happy with my results!! I am easily wearing a size 4!! No more aches and pains or embarrassment about how I look. I would do it again in a heart beat. It was worth every penny spent and I wish I had done this a long time ago.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

My whole experience from the first phone call to my last 6 month follow-up has been flawless. Dr. Burns came highly recommended to me from several friends. My family doctor also said, "I've seen his work and he is outstanding at what he does." The whole staff is wonderful and Dr. Burns is not only an amazing doctor, but an all around genuine great guy.

Congratulations! Very happy for you. One day I will take the leap and hopefully have the body I've always wanted...even better than before having children :). Will you be posting before and after pics?

I'm confident that exericse isn't going to give me the shape I'm looking for either. I'm not a really large person to begin with, but four babies have done a number on this ol' body and I know that flap of tummy will never shrink and disappear. I'm going to continue to think about it and see how I feel later this summer, as I'd rather have it done when recovery would be in the winter than in July or August! Thanks for the update!

Wow that is amazing! How long was your recovery? I had a breast reduction about 8 months ago and am just now starting to toss around the idea of a tummy tuck, but the whole thing kind of scares me. I had thought of a breast reduction since I was 20, but the TT has just recently become an idea that has planted itself.
Exactly three weeks after surgery I attended a weekend convention out of town!! I had to walk slower than normal and my purse felt really heavy to carry, but it was ok. I think it was good for me to walk alot and get up and down. I think it made my recovery quicker. I did have to take a few pain killers from moving around so much. It IS scary to think about, but I would highly recommend going for it. I feel like I exhausted all other possibilities like eating right, exercising, lifting weights on a very regimented schedule for years and I knew that my body was not going to change, so I felt really good about taking the plunge. My only regret is waiting so long!!

14 to 4! Woot woot! That's awesome. Thank you for posting your experience. Glad you're loving your results.