Best Decision I Ever Made! - Dallas, TX

After giving birth to my two children, the skin on...

After giving birth to my two children, the skin on my stomach was so stretched out. I had the typical "muffin top" that rolled over every pair of pants I put on. I am small framed, and very fit. Despite endless exercise, there is nothing to make the loose skin go away and return to a pre-pregnancy shape. I was very nervous to go under general anesthesia for an "elective" procedure and of course worried what if something happened to me. I convinced myself that you only live once and I wanted to feel confident in my body again.

The tummy tuck was obviously the harder of the two procedures. The pain was bad, but was bearable. The breast augmentation hardly caused me any discomfort except for when I lifted my arms.

At about 3 days post-op, I had a moment of panic b/c I let my pain pills wear off and did not take them as routinely as I should have. I was pretty uncomfortable and thought, "why did I do this to myself?" I talked to an acquaintance who had recently undergone the same procedure and she told me that after the 1st week, every week is exponentially better than the week before. She was spot on. Every week was better and better. By the end of the fourth week, I was jogging again, with the blessing of my plastic surgeon, of course! By 8 weeks, I had no more discomfort and hardly even felt that I had just undergone such a big surgical procedure. Just a little tightness in my abs, right under my ribcage.

The final results are absolutely amazing and it was worth every penny! It is now such a pleasure to put on pants, they just button! There is no fidgeting with the waste band, tucking in the skin, etc. Just button and go! It feels amazing!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pin was awesome! I was very nervous going into this process. He is very laid back, but serious when he needs to be. He lightened the mood and made me feel very comfortable. I had 4 other plastic surgery consults before I met Dr. Pin and from the moment I met him, I knew he was the one I would choose. He thoroughly explained the procedures and put my mind at ease. I felt at ease on the day of surgery, knowing that I was in skilled hands. His office staff was extremely friendly and accommodating as well. I called his office numerous times before and after my procedure, I was always concerned that they would get annoyed with my countless phone calls and seemingly ridiculous questions. His nurse was always soooooo patient and sweet with me. I don't have enough good things to say about Dr. Pin. My results were amazing and I could not have dreamed of a better outcome. I'm so much more confident with my body now. I highly recommend him and would use him again!

"Just button and go"! I love that so much. I'm glad you're happy with your results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

Pics pleaseee
Congratulations on a successful sx and speedy recovery. Do you have any pics to post? It's always appreciated when we can see the before and after results, so we will know what to expect from each dr. Thanks. Peace and Blessings.