Highly Recommend Dr.Weider - Dallas, TX

I had a big mole removed on my cheek and had my...

I had a big mole removed on my cheek and had my earlobes reduced. Let me tell you, where the mole was you wouldnt even notice, he stiched it perfect! Earlobes were reduced and that was due to having a line instead of a reg circle for earrings and were a bit longer, so now they are Just Perfect! Cant complain!!!

214 662 9280
Hello I am going to Dr. Weider in December, there are not many comments regarding him. If Anyone has more to share I would greatly appreciate hearing.
Hi, i went with him a couple of months and he did two procedures. A mole removal and earlobes reductions.. No one could ever tell... If i dont tell them... There was a lady in the lobby that had a facelift,, wouldnt have known, just cuz the other ppl told me what she told them as i went in and out of procedure.. Their daughter had a tummy tuck and they said she was so far happy with the results.. You can check under his name for ratings, there are some bcuz i looked at them and they were all good... Good luck!!! But im sure u will be pleased with him and all his staff
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Looked on this website and saw all his reviews, he did a great job. Hi, Dr. Weider was Great! I found him here on this website and saw all the great comments and that let me to go with him. Great Staff too especially Cecilia, the manager she answered all my questions and the other staff was also very attentive!! I really am a very picky individual, and Dr. Weider will definately let you know if he can or cannot do what you want to achieve, he is very patient, caring and I would most certain go back again for other procedures.. I Highly Recommend Dr. Weider!!! Thank You for exceding my expectations.. eventhough its been a couple of months, Writing a review of my experience was the was the least I can do, in appreciation... Note: Go with a plastic surgeon not a cosmetic they have more experience and know more about stiching.. Check reviews and work done, make sure you feel comfortable with your dr and also that you and him know exactly what you want to achieve.. those are just somethings I looked into before going with Dr. Weider :)