Miradry Procedure- Dallas,TX

As most, I've suffered from excessive underarm...

As most, I've suffered from excessive underarm sweating since I was a teenager. I always wore black clothes to hide the sweat stains and this affected my everyday life. I was always conscious of my problem and hated the fact I couldn't wear certain clothes. After a lot of research I decided to try Miradry.
The procedure is very expensive and even though I read so many reviews were people were not satisfied with the results, I decided to give it a try to hopefully get rid of this condition.
My first procedure was in July 2013 at level 3. I was really nervous, but the procedure was not as bad as I thought. The shots were not painful at all. The swelling lasted a week or so and was very uncomfortable. I had tenderness an numbness for almost 3 months. I didn't have any sweating for about 2 1/2 months, then it started to come back again.
In November 2013, went back for my 2nd procedure at level 4. Same process as the first time. Except this time the sweating came back before 2 months after the procedure and did not improve much.
After my experience, I can say my sweating has been reduced 50% maybe 60%, which is not what I expected. I still sweat everyday, some days more than others, but enough to go through my clothes. I was told the procedure would reduce sweating by 80-90%, which clearly did not happen for me.
My doctor's office offers a third procedure at $500 more. Which I am not sure if I want to do given that I already paid $3,000 for the first two procedures.
It's obvious that this works better for some than others. However; Miradry should offer some type of reimbursement or incentive (maybe a third procedure for free) for those that it didn't work as promised.
Michael L. Marris

The nurse that performed both procedures was very nice. However; no one at the office followed up with me at all to see how I was doing or to ask about the results.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.