Unprofessional - Dallas, TX

Years ago, I had a microderm session at the Las...

Years ago, I had a microderm session at the Las Colinas Plastic Surgery. I had told the aestician that I am extremely sensitive; however she performed the microderm on the highest setting. The next my day face was swollen, as it looked and felt i had punched numerous times in the face. I was horrified. I called the practice back immediately. The office manager/decision maker (not sure who she is) apologized and provided a refund, which was thoughtful. Then, about a year later I had a severe chemical burn, from another medspa, and I thought to go to Las Colinas Plastic Surgery in hopes they would help. I was hesitant because of my last experience, but I did go and they recommended a cream that would help, and it did. Years have gone by and I am back in Dallas again, and I thought of getting a treatment, so I called them back. In my mind, I was hesitant, but happy that my last experience did not end up with my face bruised. I got an appointment but within minutes, I got a call back saying they will not see me because I was unhappy with my chemical treatment last time. I tried to explain the situation but the person wouldnt person and simply hang up. Needless to say, extremely rude, and I sure will not be recommending them to my friends.
Irving Plastic Surgeon