I Loved my Juvederm Experience - Dallas, Texas

I had some bad lines in the creases of on the side...

I had some bad lines in the creases of on the side of my mouth. I was SO nervous about doing this -- worried it would look weird or fake. I went to a plastic surgeon's office and it was a little painful, but I only got one tiny bruise that i could cover with make-up and it went away quickly. It is now about a year later and I am still stunned at the difference -- those lines are gone but the effect is so subtle. It is perfect. I will definitely do it again when it wears off!

Who did your Juvederm?

So happy to hear about your great results, and that is great it lasted a year so far.

When you go back to you plan to have any other areas treated, or just the area around your mouth again?

That area is really the only one I have those kind of deep lines in. I do have some minor lines above my lips that I would love to get help with, but I am not sure Juverderm works on this. I am 7 months pregnant so will have to check back in with them after I have my baby boy :)

Oh congratulations on your pregnancy - how exciting!! I'm glad to hear you are holding off till afterwards. Sending wishes for a great delivery!

I just wanted to update that it is February 2013 and I am just now at the point where I am like "hmmmm.....I may need a little touch up." But, at the same time, I could definitely go longer ... I still think this was a very successful procedure and I will continue to have it done.