Very Disappointed - Dallas, TX

I went with all the intentions of receiving the...

I went with all the intentions of receiving the results that everyone seems to be getting. I got liposonix on 4/19/12. As of today (6/3/12) I have not seen any results. This is now about 6 or 7 weeks after the procedure and I continue to have the same love handles and bulge I had from the beginning. Grant it, I am a small female, I wear size 2 but ever since I had my child, no matter what I do I have not been able to get rid of the love handles and small bulge in my abdomen. I really don't need to lose weight because then I will end up looking way too thin. I want to remain a size 2 I just needed some help with the abdomen area. I feel so bummed that this whole process was a waste of time and money. It was very painful and I am not sure if I could ever go through that again. If you decided you want liposonix, make sure you ask how many of their patients did not see results and if you don't get any results from the procedure, what kind of guaranteed do they offer. I unfortunately learned this the hard way and I'm pretty sure I will not receive a dime back from my procedure. This is so sad because I NEVER do these kinds of things but I was tired of the tire around my mid section that I felt it would be money well spent. I regret the whole thing and I only wish I had a review like this to have me ask more than what I was lead to believe.

Epic Centre Park Lane

I do not have any negative reviews on the facility itself. This is just a review on the Liposonix alone.