Silicone Lip Enhancement - Dallas, TX

I had a consult regarding silicon lip enhancement...

I had a consult regarding silicon lip enhancement and Dr. Lam sat with me personally took his time in explaining the procedure and his suggestions. He then took me back and started with my bottom lip. He gave me a dental block and I felt nothing. He also took care of some issues from a previous silicone injection and when I went to pay he hadn't charged me. I asked his staff to double check this which they did and there was no charge which I was not expecting. I've had two rounds of silicon injections with another surgeon with minimal results and in my first visit with Dr. Lam I could see an instant result and am very pleased.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chose Dr. Lam after researching silicon lip enhancement. This was my first visit to Dr. Lam's office and I have to say I was incredibly impressed. Dr. Lam is a true artist not only in his work but literally in the art hanging on the walls all created by Dr. Lam. His staff was wonderful and friendly from the first phone call and even more personable during my appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Lam!