A Happier Looking Me! - Dallas, TX

After reviewing the additional options available...

After reviewing the additional options available with the Lifestyle Lift, I chose the eyelid procedure, Naturalyn lip enhancement, and fractional laser treatment - all of which increased my cost. But I figured I should do it all now instead of regretting not doing it later. I'm very glad I did! And I'm very happy with the results!
The procedure is definitely surgery and shouldn't be taken lightly. Immediately afterwards I looked really scary - eyes swollen almost shut, lips looked like Donald Duck and bruises on neck, around ears, and around both eyes. It was pretty miserable the first few days but the pain meds helped a lot. After 2 weeks the swelling reduced enough for me to begin recognizing my face in the mirror. By 4 weeks, not only could I recognize myself but I liked what I was seeing! Bruising all gone, minor swelling but not noticeable to anyone but me. It's now been almost 3 months and I love it! No regrets! And knowing what I know now, I would still do it.
Definitely worth it!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I liked Dr. Standefer from the first moment of my first consultation with him. Smiling face (and eyes), friendly, easy-going, endlessly patient, explained the procedures I wanted and answered all my questions thoroughly. I felt comfortable with him and confident that he was the surgeon for me. He absolutely loves what he does and it shows. My surgery went very well with no complications and I'm very pleased with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Standefer.