Dorine - Dallas, TX

This has been a great experience. I look so much...

This has been a great experience. I look so much younger. I no longer have a "chicken neck". People I work with can see something is different, but don't really know what it is. I was very impressed with my whole procedure; before, during and after. Everyone at the center were so kind and helpful.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H. was the best!! He was gentle, answered all of my questions. This was such a great experience for me. Dr. H actually gave us his business card with his cell phone number on it telling us to call with any questions or concerns that we had. I would do it again. Thank you Dr. H

Wow, "Dorrine" really looks great, easily 20 years younger, and so much happier! Big Thumbs up on this work. Nice to good work, wow!

abertram
I am honored that you would speak so kindly of me. Thank you! You look spectacular, and it was a pleasure to help you. You know you can always call on me.
That's because you did such a great job from the surface looks of things, Dr Himmelheber. My heart leaps and I'm more ecstatic than you can know when I see a good job and know the person is doing great.

Where is your practice.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

You look great!!! what a difference. I am still pleased with my lift afyer over two years.