One of the Best Decisions I Ever Made! - Dallas, TX

I was one of those who always said "I will...

I was one of those who always said "I will never have any type of costmetic surgery & couldn't stand the thought of being sedated (I'm claustrophobic). In 2008, my husband was diagnosed with a noncurable tumor and lived 12 months. I became his loving caregiver, but after a year and half of his passing, I could see the results of stress caused by a year long illness, especially around my eyes.

I had heard wonderful stories about Lifestyle Lift and didn't hesitate to have this done, which was much easier and painfree than I imagined - in fact, 8 days following surgery, had stitches removed & got on a plane for a vacation! Most of my friends see a difference - rested and fresher looking (rested/fresher look). Of course, having my neck also done helped a lot! Since it doesn't look like a typical "face life", friends aren't sure what I've done - unless they ask. That's the way I want it! I would do it all over again - just wouldn't wait so long!

Dallas you look fabulous.
Dear Dallas,
I'm so happy for you. You look great, although it's a little hard to believe you healed so quickly.......LSL totally tells everyone after they've cut them all up, that it can take up to a year or more to heal. So I'm glad you were spared the horrendous results others have gotten.
only a few days of downtime & the only scar is underneath my chin, but make-up covers it.
Dr. Standifer

He explained everything in a manner easily understood - was kind, with a wonderful sense of humor!