One of the Best Decisions I Ever Made! - Dallas, TX

I was one of those who always said "I will...

I was one of those who always said "I will never have any type of costmetic surgery & couldn't stand the thought of being sedated (I'm claustrophobic). In 2008, my husband was diagnosed with a noncurable tumor and lived 12 months. I became his loving caregiver, but after a year and half of his passing, I could see the results of stress caused by a year long illness, especially around my eyes.

I had heard wonderful stories about Lifestyle Lift and didn't hesitate to have this done, which was much easier and painfree than I imagined - in fact, 8 days following surgery, had stitches removed & got on a plane for a vacation! Most of my friends see a difference - rested and fresher looking (rested/fresher look). Of course, having my neck also done helped a lot! Since it doesn't look like a typical "face life", friends aren't sure what I've done - unless they ask. That's the way I want it! I would do it all over again - just wouldn't wait so long!

Dr. Standifer

He explained everything in a manner easily understood - was kind, with a wonderful sense of humor!

Dallas you look fabulous.
Dear Dallas,
I'm so happy for you. You look great, although it's a little hard to believe you healed so quickly.......LSL totally tells everyone after they've cut them all up, that it can take up to a year or more to heal. So I'm glad you were spared the horrendous results others have gotten.
only a few days of downtime & the only scar is underneath my chin, but make-up covers it.

Wow, that's great Dallas. Yay, everything worked out so well.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Dallas,

Welcome to the LSL community. You said you had no pain, that's great. Did you have any downtime or have scars? Please keep us updated and thanks for the review.

Thanks,