I was embarrassed by my sagging jowls - Amazing! - Dallas, TX

I was embarrassed by my sagging jowls for a very...

I was embarrassed by my sagging jowls for a very long time. I hated my profile! I heard about Lifestyle Lift and was excited and curious about the procedure, the quick recovery and the affordable price. Honestly, the information I saw and the ladies talking about their procedure seemed too good to be true. This is the only cosmetic surgery I have ever had so for me, this was a very big decision and frankly I needed some reassurance. When I went into the Dallas office I was impressed by the professional and personable consultation, I felt free to discuss my anxieties. The approach was perfect, no sales, no gimmicks no disappointments. The nurse I met with had also had the procedure and told me she slept through it and when I had the procedure I did too!

Would I do it again? Absolutely! My only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner. Will I recommend it! Absolutely! I already have! My friends tell me I look like myself only 15 years younger.

How often does anything live up to the promise? Lifestyle Lift lives up to the promise!

Killeen Otolaryngologist

Visited the office after watching a commercial. When I met with Dr. Himmelheber he went into detail about what I could expect. I’m so thankful for his thorough description because what he covered has been 100% true in my recovery. The care and concern he gave me during and after the surgery was superb. He promised with confidence that I would be happy and I could see that he meant it. He told me the truth, he did an amazing job and I am very happy.