Amazing! - Dallas, TX

I was embarrassed by my sagging jowls for a very...

I was embarrassed by my sagging jowls for a very long time. I hated my profile! I heard about Lifestyle Lift and was excited and curious about the procedure, the quick recovery and the affordable price. Honestly, the information I saw and the ladies talking about their procedure seemed too good to be true. This is the only cosmetic surgery I have ever had so for me, this was a very big decision and frankly I needed some reassurance. When I went into the Dallas office I was impressed by the professional and personable consultation, I felt free to discuss my anxieties. The approach was perfect, no sales, no gimmicks no disappointments. The nurse I met with had also had the procedure and told me she slept through it and when I had the procedure I did too!

Would I do it again? Absolutely! My only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner. Will I recommend it! Absolutely! I already have! My friends tell me I look like myself only 15 years younger.

How often does anything live up to the promise? Lifestyle Lift lives up to the promise!

Christopher Himmelheber

Visited the office after watching a commercial. When I met with Dr. Himmelheber he went into detail about what I could expect. I’m so thankful for his thorough description because what he covered has been 100% true in my recovery. The care and concern he gave me during and after the surgery was superb. He promised with confidence that I would be happy and I could see that he meant it. He told me the truth, he did an amazing job and I am very happy.

I also had Dr Himmelheber about 6 months ago! I am still getting compliments about my looks! It makes me feel soo very Young at Heart! Can't say enough good things about his knowledge of this procedure.My advice is to just do it! You don't want to be forgotten or left in the dust and become dust in the wind when every one else is feeling Young at Heart!

Thanks for sharing your experience! Do you have a pre-op photo you can share with us so we can see the difference?