Dr. Benjamin Bassichis, Tiffany and the Rest of the Staff is Great - Dallas, TX

My experience was less painful then I anticipated,...

My experience was less painful then I anticipated, and currently I am anxiously waiting for positive results regarding my appearance. I will update since today is only the second day after my procedure which not only encompassed Fractional CO2 laser, but 2 Perlane Filler and 2 Restylane fillers. Within 3 months I will try to post before and after Photos.

Dr. Bassichis and his staff are very attentive to...

Dr. Bassichis and his staff are very attentive to my concerns. My appearance is improving on a daily bases, but I still have redness surrounding my eyes. The redness is fading very slowly. Most of my wrinkles and other concerns I had have vanished. I will keep you posted with before and after photos in about 3 to 4 months.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Patience, trustworthy, and most all competence best describe this amazing team. Found him on RealSelf.

I did my Fractionate CO2 with Dr Bassichis around the same time. OMG i love my results and am so happy that I chose Dr. Bassichis. I agree that he and his team are amazing!
Hi! I'm glad to hear that you were happy with your treatments! It's been a while, how do you like the results? Do you have before and afters?