IPL and MicroLaser Peel 40 Microns on Face - Dallas, TX

Horrible. Ill never do the micro laser peel again...

Horrible. Ill never do the micro laser peel again.
You'll need a few days to stay inside away from folks if u dont like stares. you'll look like a smoked tureky.

PAin ! PAin Pain!!! I was even numbed b4hand!
The actual treatment is not bad- but the 1st 2 hours after were so bad- ill never do again unless im sedated.

Results were great- but then I felt subsided.

It looked like my naso labial wrinkles were gone- but they were just invisbile bc my face was so swollen.

some freckles gone. Some not. I feel like I have more in areas I didnt before- so I m going for another IPL treatment next week. The goal is to make complexion clearer and age spots and freckles gone.

Just had another IPL treatment. This time I did my...

Just had another IPL treatment. This time I did my face and my chest. However- I did it at a school so the strength of the Light was at a lower setting for students.

No pain- not at all like last time. I dont even know if I'll get results. Seems like when I went to my surgeon- it was painful, swollen, and my freckles were immed. darkened. This time- I just look a little red. This time It cost me 75 for face and chest. New pics in red shirt
Dr. Zebaida

Please be careful on your chest area. I posted pics of what happened to me from an IPL burn on my chest, which left permanent white scars. Your chest looks fine (looks just like mine did before I got burned), so be careful. Look under my profile for the pics, tabithanash. Good luck!
I have had my chest done and am so so happy with it maybe I was lucky, but let me tell you it was so so painful :( but I did go back for the second visit and am very happy
The first two pictures really make me think that I'd have to take several days off of work to get this done, but wow you look awesome in the 3rd picture!

Hi Dizzle,

Your skin looks great in the final "two week" picture! Although it hurt, a lot it sounds, I'm glad you are content with it and it turned out so well. Please let us know how your next appointment goes.

Thanks so much for the review and pictures, and have a happy Sunday!

-Britt