Great Experience with Dr. M and Juvederm - Dallas, TX

Great experience with Dr. Malouf and Juvederm for...

Great experience with Dr. Malouf and Juvederm for my nasolabial folds and lines around my mouth. My lipstick was always "feathering" into the small but distinct lines around my lips. Dr. Malouf used a small amout of Juvederm to fill those in, and the difference was amazing. After Juvederm for my nasolabial folds, I honestly think it took 10 years off my appearance. People are always commenting that I am not old enough to have a 16-year-old son; one person thought he was my younger brother! :)

Dallas Dermatologist

A friend referred me to Dr. Malouf. He seeks to put you at ease (needles in the face are scary!) and, based on my experiences, is very very good at what he does.

How long has it been since you had the Juvederm placed? I was under the impression that a filler would only plump those lines out temporarily (like a few weeks) then the action of the muscles working in that area would cause the creasing again, so I would love to know how long it has lasted for you so far, and how long it lasts before the creases become noticeable again.