YILY DOLL COMING SOOONNN!! Travel buddy needed

Hello real self bbl sisters! I'm new to this...

Hello real self bbl sisters!
I'm new to this site but have been wanting my butt for as long as its been flat! So that's been too long. Brief details I'm 5'4 176lbs 25 years old. I am scheduled to pay my deposit for the infamous Dr Salama but his earliest appointment isn't until July 2013 the same month of my birthday :( I was hoping to be beach ready by then. Not going thru recovery. So I started my search again and came across Dr.Sayed but pictures of his work is limited. As a fresh fish in this pond I really need some sound advice, opinions and info that many of you veteran ladies have. Please help!!!!! As you all know the deposit is non-refundable and I really want to get this done sooner than July all comments are appreciated.

Also can someone tell me how to upload my before pics

January 17

Hi ladies its been FOREVER since I last updated however I still have been doing a lot of behind the scenes work and checking the site occassionally (especially now more than ever) I'm traveling to the DR from DFW on January 17 and having surgery on January 18. I'm hoping to stay at the Upscale Recovery house and would love to have a traveling buddy since my hunni can't get off of work to go with me. Please inbox me if your interested
Dr Tom Sayed

Try Dr Cortes. http://www.rejuvenusaesthetics.com. I am in Texas too and that's where I am going.
I also have the same issue. I booked with Dr. Jimerson and my consult isn't until Aug 2013. I didn't want to wait so long so I am also looking for a Texas doc since Im in Houston.
hi I'm team salama good luck!