Sixty-nine Years Old but No Longer Look Like It - Dallas, TX

I am a sixty-nine year old man who was tired of...

I am a sixty-nine year old man who was tired of looking in the mirror and seeing a substantial "turkey neck". I was referred to Dr. Stagnone by a former patient of his, plus I did extensive research on plastic surgeons in the DFW area and selected him. I was impressed by the fact that he was very interested in what my concerns were before he discussed potential surgical solutions with me. I felt so comfortable after the initial consultation that I immediately scheduled the procedure. I am now about two months post surgery and love my new look. I now look a lot younger than my chronological age, which fits well with my pre surgical attitude that I was always younger than my chronological age. Dr. Stagnone's staff is top notch, and my aftercare/follow up visits were great. Since I had not shared my plan with many people prior to the surgery, I take great delight in watching the reaction of those that did not know. Many people have told me that they noticed something different about me but were not able to pin it down. That's the mark of a great plastic surgeon, and I would recommend Dr. Stagnone without reservation.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I was impressed by the fact that Dr. Stagnone treated me as if I were his only patient, taking all the time necessary to consult with me regarding his recommendations for surgery, along with answering all of my questions/concerns. I found his staff to be the same way.

I would really love to see before and after photos ..please?
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Were there any post op supplies that particularly helped you through recovery?