Mid Life Face Lift - Dallas, TX

At 55 years old, I had sagging jowls that aged me...

At 55 years old, I had sagging jowls that aged me significantly. I had seen various surgeons who advised that fillers would not be sufficient and surgery was required. Although, I was hesitant to undergo surgery - it seemed the best option to diminish the jowls. As well, the surgery was the opportunity to plump up the under eye area.
Dr. Fadi Constantine

From my initial consultation, Dr. Constantine was professional, thoughtful, and reassuring. He listened attentively to what I hoped to achieve and provided me with a range of personalized options explaining the pros and cons. He is a skillful surgeon who puts time and effort into the care of his patients pre and post operative. I'm extremely pleased with the results and would highly recommend him.

Bet You Look amazing!!!!
It is a big improvement!
I bet you look beautiful! What were your procedure and recovery like? A few more details about those aspects of your experience would be super helpful to others undergoing a facelift.
I had a lower face lift, upper eyelid surgery, grafting under my eyes to plump up the under eye area, and laser. I had a private nurse for the first 24 hours which was extremely helpful. The first few days while recovering from the an anesthetic were challenging but within two weeks I was able to travel.
A private nurse sounds like a fabulous idea! I'm glad you were able to travel after two weeks, too! How long did you have to wear a compression band?
Only the day following surgery.