I Couldn't Be Happier - Dallas, TX

I had a full blown facelift 20 years ago, but the...

I had a full blown facelift 20 years ago, but the neck and jowls were at telltale sign that I needed a lift. I also had the Fraxel Laser treatment. It was painless, swollen and red for 5 days, used ice pack and followed the doctor's instructions to the letter. On the 11th day I flew to California. It was amazing how fast it healed. All my friends say "you look 15 years younger" My goad was to look at good for my age as possible. I will be 71 in 2 months, still have a very active career as a speaker, working in front of an audience.

I am not sure that I would do the fat transfer again...can't see a big difference. HOwever the laser gave me beautiful skin tone. Scars were invisible in 2 months.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

First, I had a couple of friends who did just the lift and look great. Next I researched and found out Dr Standefer has done over 5,000 procedures. His experience was important to me. The location is near my home. I highly recommend him . I wrote a check but know that they have a payment plan.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Did he do a lifestyle lift or regular facelift? You look FABULOUS!!!!
I forgot to mention that Dr. Standefer is the Lifestyle Lift surgeon near Galleria in Dallas Tx. I am almost 7 months out and I am so pleased!

Hi Anne -- What a lovely photo. You look great! Congrats on your happy results.