Great Results! - Dallas, TX

I am a 56 y/o male who had a face lift and neck...

I am a 56 y/o male who had a face lift and neck lift with Dr. Benjamin Bassichis in Dallas, TX on December 9. I am 7 days post-op and ran errands today with no camouflage. He is a master at hiding suture lines and my healing process has been quick. I am so happy with my neck and jawline, and it all looks natural. I know there is some residual swelling that still needs to subside, but I feel very comfortable in public. No one seems to notice. He specializes in head/neck and I would highly recommend him.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facelift community today.

Day 11

Each day that goes by I am more happy with my results and see very little evidence of surgery. I went to lunch earlier this week, went to the grocery store yesterday and will be going to the gym tomorrow. At this point, I only have minor swelling near the ears and in the neck, but only I would notice it while washing my face. No one else would know I have had anything done. I look like myself, only 8-10 years ago.

I will not be publicly posting pics, but if you would like to email me at "*******@*****.net" I will be glad to send you some. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm so glad you're happy with your results. Did you have any low points during recovery?
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon