Awesome Doctor - Dallas, TX

I think Dr. Pruitt is a holistic doctor. I love my...

I think Dr. Pruitt is a holistic doctor. I love my facelift results but he also spent time discussing my stress level, diet and exercise program. I have lost 12 lbs and with my surgery and weight loss, I feel as good as I look. He really takes an interest in his patients. I think he really cares and that was important to me.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing your experience and review. Do you have any advice for diet pre-surgery? I'm a month away.
I love it when doctors take time to get to know the whole you. How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.