Performed Unnecessary Surgery! Removed 25% of my Eyelid - Dallas, TX

Dr Mazow was supposed to remove a stye that was...

Dr Mazow was supposed to remove a stye that was recurrent. It was in the very corner of my eye. He did that and ALSO removed 25% of my eyelid! There was nothing to remove there. He also placed an unnecessary stint in my tear duct. In all I ended up having a year and a half of more surgeries and now get to wear a medically necessary contact because he ruined my tear duct. My cornea now bleeds due to the fact my eye is so dry. I NEVER had any vision or tear production problem until he performed all this surgery that WAS NEVER NEEDED. I am attaching the photos of the work he did. Keep in mind that he removed 25% of my lower eyelid for no reason. The stitches kept coming out as well and he could not get me into his office to care for it AND put me back under full anesthesia just to re-stitch once (also he stated that he should have given me a protective cover to wear at bed! oops I wonder if that error on his part caused some of my issues with the sutures coming out). [continued below]
Dallas Oculoplastic Surgeon

That is unacceptable, I hope you get some sort of fix and healing that works for you. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Is he responsible in anyway for helping you get correction?
I too have seen Dr. Mancini after another surgeon performed eye surgery that was less than desirable. He is wonderful! He corrected all of my issues and I feel great! I am so thankful I found him!
I would HIGHLY recommend that you see Dr. Mancini at UTSouthwestern Dallas. He is a nationally renowned occuplastic surgeon and is also a just a great guy & very down to earth! PLEASE see him! My prayers are with you. :)

Oh wow I'm so sorry you are going through this.  Your picture says it all.  I hope you find support here.  Is there anything else that can be done?

Thank you. I wish but since the oil glands were removed, nothing but medications to aid and relieve some pain...