The Child That Was - Dallas, TX

I was born with a genetic disorder that caused me...

I was born with a genetic disorder that caused me to have no bottom eyelashes. This made my eyes water, become sun sensitive & over the coarse of time made my eyes hurt. I went through this for 40... years & had developed big bags under my eyes as though I had been crying. I looked & searched for a doctor who could help me & even had the actual reversal surgery for this disorder & nothing helped. I went on one lead to a doctor to have fillers to correct to problem, but that doctor wouldn't do the procedure & gave me Dr.Byrd's name. When I went in to see him, he was so friendly & warm!!! He came in & knew right away that he COULD fix the issues I had & not only that, but he educated me on what it was that I was going through, how it came to be, how the genetics of it worked, etc. I had the procedure & look like my own daughter!!! I have never been so happy! I have also had Botox & Sculptra with him! I will only go to Dr Byrd because I believe he is the best!
Thanks for adding pics, but I'm not really clear on what treatment or procedure you had?
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Byrd is the best doctor or plastic surgeon I have ever met! He has the kindest bedside manner & an acute understanding of human nature. He is patient & takes time to explain everything in as much detail as needed & makes you feel important! You feel like you have known him forever!!! His work is first rate! I have gone back for several fillers & another surgical procedure. He is the only one I trust!