The Child That Was - Dallas, TX

I was born with a genetic disorder that caused me...

I was born with a genetic disorder that caused me to have no bottom eyelashes. This made my eyes water, become sun sensitive & over the coarse of time made my eyes hurt. I went through this for 40... years & had developed big bags under my eyes as though I had been crying. I looked & searched for a doctor who could help me & even had the actual reversal surgery for this disorder & nothing helped. I went on one lead to a doctor to have fillers to correct to problem, but that doctor wouldn't do the procedure & gave me Dr.Byrd's name. When I went in to see him, he was so friendly & warm!!! He came in & knew right away that he COULD fix the issues I had & not only that, but he educated me on what it was that I was going through, how it came to be, how the genetics of it worked, etc. I had the procedure & look like my own daughter!!! I have never been so happy! I have also had Botox & Sculptra with him! I will only go to Dr Byrd because I believe he is the best!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Byrd is the best doctor or plastic surgeon I have ever met! He has the kindest bedside manner & an acute understanding of human nature. He is patient & takes time to explain everything in as much detail as needed & makes you feel important! You feel like you have known him forever!!! His work is first rate! I have gone back for several fillers & another surgical procedure. He is the only one I trust!

Thanks for adding pics, but I'm not really clear on what treatment or procedure you had?