I love my new boobs!!

I have scheduled my BA and put down the deposit. I...

I have scheduled my BA and put down the deposit. I have some time until surgey date. I feel the need to learn as much as I can on what to expect and what I can do to help things go smoothly. I have my pre op on the 3rd of January, so I havent deiceded exactly what size I will be getting. I know I am doing saline and so far thinking somewhere between 375-425 ccs. I am 5'3" and 125 lbs. I currently wear a 34 A and would like to be a full C I think. I have wanted implants for sure for 3 years now! I just cant decide what size to get!!

I am so happy with my decision to get breast...

I am so happy with my decision to get breast implants. I have always felt so self conscious about being so small. The procedure wasn't easy, but not difficult by any means. I felt uncomftrable when I woke up but after some meds it was bearable. I slept most of the day after surgery. Besides going to my post op I had slept most of the second day as well. I got to see my new breasts for the first time! They were swollen and high, but I loved them:)

I hadn't realized just how much pain medicine I had gone through until I woke up on my third day. I had 13 out of 30 pills left. Since then I have cut back to 2 a day, which has been fine. I feel sore and I can't move my arms too much. The third day post op i went bra shopping. Walmart had some front zip sports bras that worked great! It hurt to sleep in so ill just wear them during the day.

I was able to take care of myself today though (4th day post op). I took a shower, got dressed, cleaned the house a little bit, and attempted to drive. I wasn't able to drive far but that's okay.

As far as how my boobs look... The first day I thought I had gone too small. When I finally saw them with the bra off I decided they look to be the perfect size. I got 455 cc in one and 425 cc in the other. I'm 5"3' and weigh 125. I sorta tried on a bra that was a 34 D an it looked like it fit. I know it's to soon to tell what size they are but I wouldn't mind being a 34 D. I don't know if they will get bigger or smaller???

So to anyone out there considering implants I would say the are worth it! I still have a long way to go and will keep posting updates but that's my opinion as of right now:)

I am very critical of my body. I am 5'3" and had...

I am very critical of my body. I am 5'3" and had always been on the chubby side. I have been losing weight in the past few years and am starting to feel healthy and fit. I had still had major body issues because my breasts were so small and uneven in size. I have known I would get implants since I was 16 I think..
I decided to get my breast augmentation with DR weider after reading so many amazing review online. The entire processes was so easy. The entire staff was amazing and i felt very comfortable! I have had my implants since January and couldn't be happier! The surgery wasn't hard at all and the recovery was very easy in my opinion. Yes your uncomfortable in the beginning, but nothing to be scared of.

I love love love my body now! I am still able to work out, haven't had back pains, and can sleep comfortably. I love shopping for clothes so much! I ended up going from a 34 A to a 36 D. I can't express how amazing I think they are!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I chose my doctor based on all the positive reviews he had on here and on other online sites. I felt very comfortable with him and would recommend him to anyone!