The Best Dentist Ever - Dallas, TX

Dallas Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Berland and his staff are the most kind and thoughtful medical professionals I have ever encountered. They are very communicative and incredibly conscientious about the patient being comfortable. Everyone is very gentle when flossing and cleaning. They took the time to answer all of my questions and treated me with the utmost respect. Everyone there recognizes that you are not only a patient, but also a client and they treat you as such.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Dental Crown community.

I actually only had a cleaning but that was not on the drop down menu of procedures. So I chose Dental Crown as an alternative.