CoolSculpting 4/16/12 - Dallas, TX

I'm 5'7" and 120lbs. I am fit, work out 5-6 days a...

I'm 5'7" and 120lbs. I am fit, work out 5-6 days a week with a mixture of running and weights. I have always had a pooch and can't get rid of it. I had the small one done on my lower belly. The procedure was a bit more painful than I expected. The nurse put the contraption on and it made me feel nauseous. It soon went away with a little controlled breathing and especially after my stomach went numb about 5 minutes in. I watched a little TV and read a magazine and it went by fast.

The rest of the day was totally normal for me. It stayed very cold for about 15 minutes afterward and then just tingled a little the rest of the day. My stomach had a numb feeling for about 2 days afterward and then I never had any more side affects.

It is now a month and a half later and I have only seen minimal results. I can't tell if my stomach has decreased in size because of the procedure or because I have recently refined my diet.

I was just wondering where you had procedure done & would you recommend them?
Thanks!
I haven't yet. I was going to wait until it was three months.

Hi MzSmart, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Have you had a follow-up with your doctor yet, to discuss your results?

It's been 2 1/2 months. Still minimal results. I...

It's been 2 1/2 months. Still minimal results. I will post pictures soon. I went to EpiCentre Parklane in Dallas. They were very nice. Had specials on the procedure. They seemed like they were very well trained. Still hoping for bigger results! I will be having a follow up in 3 weeks. Let you know how it goes
Just joined this site after reading ur review....who was your doctor and have ur results changed from your last posting?

Thanks so much
chaota38
Just found out all that info....thanks again for posting.
EpiCentre Parklane

Great, friendly staff. Trained well. Clean clean clean facilities!