CoolSculpting 4/16/12 - Dallas, TX

I'm 5'7" and 120lbs. I am fit, work out 5-6 days a...

I'm 5'7" and 120lbs. I am fit, work out 5-6 days a week with a mixture of running and weights. I have always had a pooch and can't get rid of it. I had the small one done on my lower belly. The procedure was a bit more painful than I expected. The nurse put the contraption on and it made me feel nauseous. It soon went away with a little controlled breathing and especially after my stomach went numb about 5 minutes in. I watched a little TV and read a magazine and it went by fast.

The rest of the day was totally normal for me. It stayed very cold for about 15 minutes afterward and then just tingled a little the rest of the day. My stomach had a numb feeling for about 2 days afterward and then I never had any more side affects.

It is now a month and a half later and I have only seen minimal results. I can't tell if my stomach has decreased in size because of the procedure or because I have recently refined my diet.

It's been 2 1/2 months. Still minimal results. I...

It's been 2 1/2 months. Still minimal results. I will post pictures soon. I went to EpiCentre Parklane in Dallas. They were very nice. Had specials on the procedure. They seemed like they were very well trained. Still hoping for bigger results! I will be having a follow up in 3 weeks. Let you know how it goes
EpiCentre Parklane

Great, friendly staff. Trained well. Clean clean clean facilities!