Removing Signs of Aging and Tanning when I Was Young and Dumb -Dallas, TX

I have been considering laser treatment and self...

I have been considering laser treatment and self improvement for 10 years now. I am 43, mother of twins and overweight. My long term desires are a tummy tuck and possibly a breast lift. Before I do that my goal is to lose 35-45 pounds. I am currently 183 and 5' 5 so I know I am not at my ideal weight. I thought I would start with something I can do now. My complexion.

Just got home from my Smartxide tx and I have to...

Just got home from my Smartxide tx and I have to say it was OK. Only slight discomfort. Smell was bad. Will post pictures when I figure out how!

OK so day 7 and its good! I am seeing good results...

OK so day 7 and its good! I am seeing good results so far so time will tell. I will post pictures when I figure it out.

help former and future tummy tuckers

I had to go off of jenny Craig since I was laid off. I just started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and I have no idea how to eat!!!

Realself

Its ok read your other reveiw
When is your sx booked?
Hopefully when you go for your consult your hubby will realize how much happier you would be if you could have a bit of work done.....good luck.
He is going with me for my consult so yay!! So with my new work schedule I am doing this in January 2014!! I had a bad tummy tuck in 2005 I never knew until this forum that he only did a partial TT and he messed it up. So I am super excited. You have helped me through this site. Bless you!
Hi i also didnt have a very good experience with my first tt 12 yrs ago but didnt really know until i started reading here at rs. After more weigh gain, loss and a baby im going again feb 5th.
I'm having surgery tomorrow-I'm 58 yrs old, 5'5" and 237# so you definantly are not too heavy for this surgery. This midriff weight has drove me nuts since my BR in October. At that point I noticed not only did I have big boobs forever I also had rolls of fat and a midriff that's the same size as my new C cup perky boobs. I'd alwaye like to loose more weight, and hopefully I will be able to with healthier eatting but at this point and weight in my life I still want to get rid of all my rolls and feel that I deserve that. Hope to see you on the flatside soon.

Welcome to the community:)  Baby steps and one thing at a time.  Definitely let me know how this goes.

And when you are ready I will see you in the tummy tuck and breast lift communities:)