Mommy Makeover for the Face - Dallas, TX

To look a fabulous and happy as I feel - and it...

To look a fabulous and happy as I feel - and it totally worked! Being 40 with 3 kids it was time to take care of myself...and Dr. Bassichis did just that! A mommy makeover for the face! I had Botox, fillers, neck liposuction, and laser resurfacing...and let me tell you he turned me from Mommy to Hottie!

mommy update...looking amazing for a family event

i still LOVE my results from the CO2 laser that i did a couple years ago. I recently had an important family event and the team at Dr Bassichis's office were completely amazing in helping my look picture perfect. I did restalane and botox with the doctor and photo facial and skinpen on the spa side. I looked and felt amazing for my event.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bassichis is an incredibly talented physician. He had amazing vision and artistic touch - and it is fun to be a long time patient of the office. His staff, especially Tiffany and the nurses are AMAZING. I loved the anesthesiologist doctor too. They all made me so comfortable and I am overjoyed with my results. I am so excited to go back for all my follow up appointments and see my incredible before/after photos. Thank you Dr. Bassichis and staff for taking wonderful care of this Mommy!