Removal 500 Grams 5'1" 150 Lbs - Dallas, TX

I was approved for a breast reduction but I am con...

I was approved for a breast reduction but I am concerned on how much the insurance says must be removed. Looking at my pictures, what size would I be if 500 grams are remove? I'm not sure of my current size but I am afraid that I will be too small if 500 grams are removed. Does the tissue on the side of the breast count towards the 500?
not chosen

Welcome to the community.  I have attached a link to some on the doctors Q&A's on this topic.  Read through and I think this will help.

Breast Reduction of 500 Grams

500g Breast Reduction - What Size Will I Be?

Is that 500g all up or each breast? I need 350g taken from each breast and I'm smaller than alot of women on this site. He thinks that after taking 400g per side I will be a C-D cup. But it depends on how dense your breasts are, and whether they're made up of fat or breast tissue (mine are breast tissue, I lost 10kg and none of it came from my chest!)
Each breast.
Trust your surgeon and make it known whether you want to be as small as possible or if you want to be left with some curves. Have a flick through some pics on here, many women are having 500g+ taken from each side, and left with a great post op size :)
Make sure you let the doctor know what you would like to be maybe a full C
the doctor will get you to the correct size that you need to be heor she will not take out to much of tissue
500 grms equals to a little over 1.1lbs love