Excited and Scared - Dallas, TX

Hi everybody! I am so excited to find this forum!...

Hi everybody! I am so excited to find this forum! I am scheduled to have my surgery September 27th and it's all I can think about. I've had large breasts since puberty (yikes!) and since having my daughter, they've grown larger. After suffering with tension headaches and shoulder pain for years and not knowing the cause, it finally clicked. So back in March I scheduled a consultation with a plastic surgeon at UT Southwestern Medical Center (where I work). He said I was an excellent candidate and I would benefit greatly from the surgery. I then discovered that a friend of mine had used the same doctor and while she did recommend that I try a different one, I decided to stick with my doctor. His portfolio is excellent, as is his bedside manner. Why, just today, I e-mailed his assistant with concerns regarding anesthesia awareness and he replied that I could contact him directly with any questions. I did, and he put my mind at ease.

I am now a 42DD and I would like to be a small C, large D (at the extreme displeasure of my husband; i turned him into a "boob man").
I have the full support of my friends and family (including my husband, even though he says he is going to miss "them" lol!), but I need other women who have been or are going through the same thing. I really look forward to getting to know you all.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kenkel is a surgeon at UT Southwestern, where I happen to work.

I have scheduled an appt. to see Dr. Kenkel for a consultation- I have heard SO many wonderful things about him. Hope you are doing well.
I'm doing great and I couldn't be happier with the results. I look fantastic. I'm so happy you're going to see him, he's a wonderful doctor!
So happy to have you in our September group of ladies. We will countdown together and I will look forward to your postings. There is a lot of good information and wonderful ladies that are on the post op side and on the pre op side. Welcome!
Thanks ladies! I just noticed an error in my original post. I meant small C large B. :P
Hi tdismang,
Well your time is just a blink away. I will be praying for you and keeping you close in heart and thought. The size you hope for is exactly what I am hoping to finish up at and so far looks promising. Still swollen since I am only a week out but doing well. Will look for your update to celebrate your happy new begining! By the way my shoulder and back pain never returned since surgery day and I am not on pain medicine!!! woo hoo!
Thank you so much, you are so sweet! I will definitely keep everyone posted.

Welcome to our party! You've come to the right place for support and encouragement. My husband has been quite pleased with my outcome. Feel free to poke around on the other reviews and introduce yourself to the ladies...its the easiest way to let everyone know you are out here!
All my friend and husbands friends say , so how dose your husband feel about it .. He says I'll let you know when I can play with them lol but to be serious he is a boob man but if I'm happy his happy . And that's all you can ask for . Good luck with everything . X