38F to 38C - Couldn't Be Happier - Dallas, TX

This was the most wonderful experience of my life....

This was the most wonderful experience of my life. I originally thought that it would be much worse than it turned out to be. I have had 2 c-sections previously and in my opinion they were more painful.

I had my surgery on a Friday and by Tuesday I was back on my feet and feeling well. Only took pain meds for a couple days. Sleep wasnt too bad, I just had to use alot of pillows to get comfortable.

My surgeon was wonderful. Overall this has been the best experience of my life. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions at all.

01/13/12 - today is 2 weeks post op and i am...

01/13/12 - today is 2 weeks post op and i am thrilled with my recovery so far. Minimal pain, minor discomfort mostly in the evenings for the first week-week and a half. As of right now I am so happy! New pics are up.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I have had nothing but a positive wonderful experience with my doctor. I am so happy. If you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, get a consultation with him. He is upfront and frank and I love that about him. He has been in practice for over 30 years and I also loved that. I am just thrilled. Love Dr. Saretsky!!

Look fantastic. congratulations!!!!!
Holy cow you are an extremely fast healer! Looks great! You should post updated pics!
I havent used any scar treatment and i dont know if i will. i have fairly dark pink scars underneath both breasts but to me, its not a concern. the scars around my areola's are fading nicely on their own. I have had two children so from my point of view, these scars are just icing on the cake. My husband isnt bothered by them so im not going to bother with them. Having said that, I have read about several women using silicone scar sheets and having great success with them.
Hi I was wondering if you used anything to reduce scars?
I don't see a pre op pic? did you post one? your scars look great!
You look great! What size are you now??
Oops, just saw your headline that says your size! I was looking on the blog part!

You are looking great!

I am happy that you are so pleased with the choice to go smaller. They look great for bieng only 2 weeks out. I hope you continue to recover without problems.
Look great!!!!
Okay ladies, new pictures are up. Im feeling good and very happy. Hope this provides some reassurance for anyone who needs it.
They look great!!!
I had my surgery on 12/30/11, today is 2 weeks post op and i will post pics.
So glad you are happy with your results! Congrats!!

Congratulations.  I know you feel amazing now!   That's is a crazy size change and you bounced back so quickly.

When did you have this done?