38F to 38C - Couldn't Be Happier - Dallas, TX

This was the most wonderful experience of my life....

This was the most wonderful experience of my life. I originally thought that it would be much worse than it turned out to be. I have had 2 c-sections previously and in my opinion they were more painful.

I had my surgery on a Friday and by Tuesday I was back on my feet and feeling well. Only took pain meds for a couple days. Sleep wasnt too bad, I just had to use alot of pillows to get comfortable.

My surgeon was wonderful. Overall this has been the best experience of my life. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions at all.

01/13/12 - today is 2 weeks post op and i am...

01/13/12 - today is 2 weeks post op and i am thrilled with my recovery so far. Minimal pain, minor discomfort mostly in the evenings for the first week-week and a half. As of right now I am so happy! New pics are up.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I have had nothing but a positive wonderful experience with my doctor. I am so happy. If you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, get a consultation with him. He is upfront and frank and I love that about him. He has been in practice for over 30 years and I also loved that. I am just thrilled. Love Dr. Saretsky!!