Life Changing - Dallas, TX

I am not someone who is overly self-conscious...

I am not someone who is overly self-conscious about my appearance, but after delivering and nursing 6 children my breasts were just not the same as they once were! I explained my ultimate goal to Dr. Hamas which was that I wanted a more youthful appearance without anyone being able to tell that I had had plastic surgery done. Dr. Hamas was wonderful. He was honest and respectful and really listened to what I wanted. I went from a very small 32A to a large 32C, and I am so very happy. My clothes actually fit now! I have a figure whereas before even with a padded bra there wasn't much there. I have a new level of self-confidence. I wasn't a shrinking violet to begin with, and I can't quite explain the change, but I love my body. I have been married for almost 16 years and my intimate life with my husband is amazing now as well. It has been almost 5 months since my surgery and the incision line around my nipples isn't noticeable at all, and the vertical incision fades more and more every day. I feel like a new woman. And if you are concerned about the pain after the surgery (which I was) it really isn't any worse than engorgement if you suddenly stop nursing.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I am glad you are still so happy with your results. Sounds like you deserved this for yourself after having 6 children! Are you considering any other cosmetic procedures in the future?

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

A friend of a friend referred me to Dr. Hamas. Best decision I've ever made! I cannot even express my gratefulness to Dr. Hamas for his care. I was very hesitant and nervous when I went in, and Dr. Hamas and his staff took the time necessary to answer all of my questions (and they weren't few by any means). The before care as well as the follow up was excellent. Dr. Hamas himself even called to check on me after my surgery. Dr. Hamas truly is an expert and an artist.