Dr. Bradley Hubbard in Dallas Texas is AMAZING!!!!

I am a 33 Year old mother of 1 boy who is now 9...

I am a 33 Year old mother of 1 boy who is now 9 years old. During my pregnancy I developed Pre-eclampsia/Toxemia and gained 100 pounds....which made my breast NOT PRETTY! :( During my initial consultation with Dr. Hubbard, he was great, explained everything to me in detail, answered all my questions and made me very comfortable. He decided that in order to get the results that I wanted a breast lift with augmentation was best for me. I was not thrilled at first with his suggestion, however I decided to trust his decision and scheduled my surgery. The surgery went well with no complications, I came out with very little pain, and was discharged home within an hour or so. I went with Round Saline under the muscle implants, L 420cc R 435cc. I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY RESULTS....and it's only 3 weeks! Dr. Hubbard is literally a miracle worker, I never imagined such great results! Julie, his office manager is the sweetest person you will ever meet, and Ashley his receptionist is great too. I literally feel like I am hanging out with my friends when I go in or even call. Julie will go in detail with you everything again the day before your surgery and you can call or email anytime with any questions that you may have. After surgery they give you both Julie and Dr. Hubbard's cell number in case you need them in after hours. My recovery was a breeze. I was given, pain meds, muscle relaxers, anti nausea meds, antibiotics, and ambien to help me sleep. The most important thing is to stay on top of your meds the first few days. Every 4 hours take your meds!!! I had my surgery on Thursday and was up walking that evening, I was back at work full time on Monday. I seriously had the best experience with my procedure. I would definitely do it all again, and I plan on having more work done, ASAP! If you live in Dallas area you should go see Dr. Bradley Hubbard at Dallas Plastic Surgery Center or in his Plano Office. You will not be disappointed!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hubbard is THE BEST!!

Dr Hubbard is such a friendly and profesional Surgeon that I've already recommended him to all my friends, that have been amazed with my results. He made me feel comfortable and explained in detail the reason for his suggestions. I don't regret this one bit and I'm looking forward to future procedures. Blessed to have found him!
Feel free to post any photos you might be comfortable sharing. We can't wait to see what procedure you do next! ;)
Congratulations! Glad you had a great overall experience. Feel free to post any before and after photos you're comfortable sharing. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
Thanks Beth, I enjoy sharing great results. :)