30 Yr Old, Mother of Two, in Need of Lift and Augmentation. - Dallas, TX

I have always had larger breasts, but after...

I have always had larger breasts, but after fluctuations in weight and nursing two kids for a total of 18 months, my breasts were a part of my body that became uncomfortable and embarrassing. I am very active and it got to the point where I was wearing three (yes 3!!) sports bras to workout. My husband and I decided after our 2nd child that we were done having kids and this would be a good time to look into having a lift and possible augmentation.
I had an appointment with a couple of doctors in the DFW area scheduled, but felt I might keep looking just in case I didn't feel comfortable with them. I found Dr. Hubbard on Realself and after reading his reviews, I decided to schedule an appointment.
My husband went with me to the appointment and just meeting his staff ,prior to Dr. Hubbard coming into the office, we felt comfortable. Dr.Hubbard came into the room and made both my husband and I feel at ease from the beginning. He started the consultation by getting to know a little bit about me and what I was looking for. He was so warm and engaging that it made me feel that he was truly listening and taking notes on what he could offer to make me feel more secure and comfortable with my breasts.
He offered suggestions after looking at my breasts, but I never felt he was pushy or judgmental at all. He listened to what I wanted rather than what he thought I needed. I immediately canceled my other appointments because I knew he was the right doctor for me!
I had a lift and a small augmentation on 11/15/13 and I am so happy with the results. He took the time to call me that night after my surgery and ask how I was doing and to let me know that he was there if I needed anything.
Dr. Hubbard is extremely professional, caring, honest, and it helps that he has a great sense of humor in a situation that can be uncomfortable!
I truly feel that I lucked out with him. AMAZING doctor! I love the fact that I can finally feel comfortable physically and mentally with my breasts.
Thanks, Dr. Hubbard!
Brittany
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

"...but I never felt he was pushy or judgmental at all. He listened to what I wanted rather than what he thought I needed. I immediately canceled my other appointments because I knew he was the right doctor for me!" I LOVE that, because I had the exact same experience!! Same as you, I cancelled any other consultation right after meeting Dr. Hubbard, and it was the best decision I could've made! Congrats on finally feeling good in your own skin :)
Congratulations! Glad to hear that you found RealSelf helpful in your research for a doctor. I'm so happy you had a great experience and that you love your results. What type of lift did you get? And what size implants? Thank you for sharing your story which will be helpful to others members as they research similar procedures.