Breast Implants - Size Concern - Dallas, TX

I had 300cc (filled 340). Im 5ft4in, 110 lbs....

I had 300cc (filled 340). Im 5ft4in, 110 lbs. I'm 1wk post op and am worried they are too big. I am also very athletic/active and work in a conservative job. Does this sound too large? I was wanting a full B (started at 34A).

Where did you go? and how much is it? I want to get a C but I am not sure where the best place for the best price is or what a good range for price is?!!
I would love to ask you some questions as I am considering this in Dallas, too. :)
No it doesn't sound to big .
I'm 1 1/2 wks post op now. The implants have settled significantly. This is exciting since there is still much more recovery ahead. I'm feeling more optimistic.

Keep us posted on how you're healing! I hope your breasts end up how you want!

My Dr is great - but I'd like to keep that info private. Thanks.
Can you provide your Dr.'s name in Dallas?
Dr says to wait for swelling to subside and implants to settle. I've read lots of blogs & watched lots of YouTube video diaries & seen lots of surgeons websites... I'm worried the implant size may have been too large - I want to be emotionally & financially ready for how this might result (i.e. revision surgery)...

Hmm, it's hard to say as everyone is very different. You're definitely still swollen and will need to let that subside before judging your size. What does your surgeon say? Does he/she think you'll end up a B or C?