Never Felt Better About Someone Cutting Open my Body - Dallas, TX

Dr. Lester and his staff far exceeded my...

Dr. Lester and his staff far exceeded my expectations once committing my needs to him. I was very young (only 20) when I had my breast implants put in, and I am extremely happy to say that I was more than comfortable with Dr. Lester and all of the steps that were taken in order to get me the implants. They were SO caring and there was never an awkward moment! My only motivation for the surgery was because I had a much larger bottom compared to the top, basically looked lopsided and needed to get evened out.

Since the implants I can finally feel comfortable with my body and buying bathing suits and bras is MUCH easier because I went from an A to a C cup, and I don't look so awkward now, haha! The surgery was super easy, as I have never even sprained an ankle going under was a little intimidating but afterwards, there was almost no pain and I didn't even have take the pain killers that were prescribed.

What I wished I knew beforehand would be to go bigger than what you think would look good on you, Im a pretty small person and I thought going to a C would be plenty big but I really do wish I would have gone up to a D... so don't be nervous!

You definitely get more than what you pay for with Dr. Lester and his amazing staff.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Five stars because everything I experienced exceeded my expectations. I chose Dr. Lester because my entire family uses him for all types of surgeries!