38+ Year Old Implants Gone - Dallas, TX

Had a good life of wonderfully implanted silicones...

Had a good life of wonderfully implanted silicones above the muscle. Was JUST told by family physician that an MRI showed multiple ruptures and that implants needed removing. ( PS later confirmed that ruptures were only about 5 years old.) Being 69, there was no doubt that if implants showed any problem, I would have removed. ( who wants problems in 70tys+__enough other problems growing older! :). ).

Anyhow, had the MOST-wonderful PS in the Dallas area. Dr. Bradley Hubbard ( a referral I received on this site) is no only educationally astute as a PS, but possesses a personality that you know you are in the right place. He takes time to give options, listens and addresses concerns, makes one feel that their case is of upmost importance.
At no time was there any criticism for choices made. The procedure was fully explained and what to expect upon awakening. The binding---the drains--etc. Additionally,my husband was kept fully " in the loop" for knowing when the surgery was started and when I was transferred to recovery. Dr. Hubbard,then spoke with my husband as to the surgery and the follow-up for the next several days till I returned to the office for drain removal.

Dr. Hubbard performs 100% of the surgery, has impeccable credentials, an excellent staff, and a doctor I would recommend for any plastic surgery need.

Here we are a year later. Yes I am rather relieved to have the implants gone, however, what I am left with is less than desirable. With very little breast tissue, I am experiencing all the negatives of having had implants for many years. Without going into a lot of detail, I do have a yearly ck-up next week and will be inquiring about a fat transplant. Anyone had fat transplant to breast?
How are you doing? Is the healing going well for you?
Thanks for asking. I am doing okay--was tired and achy if overdid the first three weeks or so. Have a five week ck up tomorrow. Not much breast tissue so girls Are a bit sad--but I am glad to be implant and chemical free.

38+year old implants gone. Dallas, texas

Under comments below. Sort, did not see this space initially.

awesome, lucky you :)
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

( see the above). THE BEST and with no reservation I would recommend. For any plastic surgery need.