Implant Rupture, Now Im Stuck with No Way Out! - Dallas, TX

I am 27 and had a breast augmentation 7 years ago...

I am 27 and had a breast augmentation 7 years ago after being quite ill and loosing weight I found myself very unattractive and unfeminine with little self esteem. So i decided that a breast augmentation would be a big help for me, and it was although painful it was worth it!

Well I after meeting my Husband I moved to the UNITED STATES and have been here for 5 years now. Several months ago I received a letter saying that the implants that i had been given and many many more were in a word faulty, the cause of multiple leaks.
they advised all those who had these implants to have scans to get them checked.

Mine was confirmed to have a rupture. To my horror they told me that they are only willing to remove the implants, if I fly all the way back to the uk for surgery and again later for follow ups and i would still have to pay them to put something back in. I am devastated and have been since i was told this several months ago, I do not have the money nor any way I can get back to the uk, let alone take off that much time off of work that would require me to recover long enough to fly the 10.5 hour long trip back,. and then more time to go back later for follow ups in England. I feel sick that I have no way of righting this. I also looked at getting them done here in the USA, I told surgeons that I do not have the money up front they told me that i can get financed with them, this was a dead end as they would not finance me because I moved here a few years ago and have not acquired enough credit history.

what am i supposed to do?

internet