30 Yrs Old with 2 Kids Im Small - Dallas, TX

I will add pic later im am so embarrassed! M.D....

I will add pic later im am so embarrassed! M.D. Gregory J. Stagnone is the worst plastic surgeon ever! He is at 6190 LBS FREEWAY, SUITE 500 Dallas TX 75240. I was looking to get my saline replaced with silicon. I only had my saline for 9yrs. I just want to really get silicon and go bigger! My saline look good just wanted more cleavage. This doctor promised I would love the new ones he also told me he stands behind he work! He lied! Iv been back up the 3 times because I hate them now! I dont even want to be seen in a bathing suit. He won't fix his mess up! I just wanted to let people know he is no good. And save your time and money and look to get your plastic surgery somewhere else.
Dear Mad Momma, I am so surprised by this review. Please call the office (ask for Valerie). We would like to hear more about this from you, as we are not aware of your situation. It is surprising that you don't like the silicone (compared to saline) as most women LOVE the difference. Dr. Stagnone is a very honorable and professional man and does not lie. If there is a misunderstanding, or your results are not as you expected we would be happy to meet with you again. We have looked back through all of our patients/follow up appointments from 6 mos ago and can not find a patient that matches your concerns. Please call Valerie at 972-661-5077 so we can better assist you. We certainly don't want you to hate your new breast.
Sorry to hear of your bad results. Thanks for posting to let others know how the doctor treated you. I've had a similar experience where the doctor just flat out lied! just like yours did... before the surgery, he promised to "stand behind" his work and would correct any problems afterwards. Only to deny his promise and tried to charge me for the corrections that were needed. Now, I will not accept any verbal promises, only in writing! Best of luck to you.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He promised this and promised that and he dont stand behind his work!