20 Year Redo - Dallas, TX

I had my breasts done by a doctor in Florida 20...

I had my breasts done by a doctor in Florida 20 years before, & they were hard, to high, & not symmetrical. I never had implants before & was the first in my family to get them so I had no one to compare them to. I couldn't sleep on my stomach & they had no moment at all. Dr.Byrd had previously done another procedure for me so I already trusted him. I went to him & showed him my breasts & he told me what he would advised & it was EXACTLY the same as what I wanted. He had me look at a variety of photos of types & styles & then we agreed on the date. Everything was perfect. There was almost no pain at all!!! I had a lot the first time, this time only the first day!I was up & around the next day. I am so happy with my new silhouette & my husband is too!!! They feel so real, it's as if I were born with them!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implant Revision community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implant Revision community today.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Byrd is extremely professional but has the most warm & down to earth bed side manner I have ever met. He has a brilliant knowledge of everything he does & takes the time to explain everything to you no matter how long it takes! He really is as good a man & doctor as they get!