Saline Implant Flat over Night! - Dallas, TX

It went well up to now, replaced old implants...

It went well up to now, replaced old implants since one of the ones I had broke.
Recovering well.I wish the doctor will give you a list of the things that one should espect,
and do after surgery, exercises, food, when to shower, best way to sleep
what to eat and what not to, so many different details that the doctors missed
and we are so sensitive and want to know every detail posible! follow up on years to come, on my previous surgery he claimed that h to his office try to contact me to come back for check ups but they never did, can care less I guess, I think if they were more in touch with patients they will come back more often to have other procedure done, I also didn't like the fact the after 71/2 years his office still look the same just older and worn, I wish he could afford a nicer office something with more life to it!! fresh flowers who knows!! I was charged for the visit to have him look at my flat boob! I think I should had never paid for it!! He never said I'm sorry your implant broke or anything, feels like if you just went to a butcher shop and moved on!! sorry it's only my personal opinion.

Awesome Job !!

After my second surgergery i'm very impressed with Dr Azouz, he did an awesome Job
boobs look great, his staff improved a lot, I'm glad I picked him again, best choisce ever.
I have been seen him every week, and he is very concern of how happy I am and I truly appreciate that!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon