Saline Implant Flat over Night! - Dallas, TX

It went well up to now, replaced old implants...

It went well up to now, replaced old implants since one of the ones I had broke.
Recovering well.I wish the doctor will give you a list of the things that one should espect,
and do after surgery, exercises, food, when to shower, best way to sleep
what to eat and what not to, so many different details that the doctors missed
and we are so sensitive and want to know every detail posible! follow up on years to come, on my previous surgery he claimed that h to his office try to contact me to come back for check ups but they never did, can care less I guess, I think if they were more in touch with patients they will come back more often to have other procedure done, I also didn't like the fact the after 71/2 years his office still look the same just older and worn, I wish he could afford a nicer office something with more life to it!! fresh flowers who knows!! I was charged for the visit to have him look at my flat boob! I think I should had never paid for it!! He never said I'm sorry your implant broke or anything, feels like if you just went to a butcher shop and moved on!! sorry it's only my personal opinion.

Awesome Job !!

After my second surgergery i'm very impressed with Dr Azouz, he did an awesome Job
boobs look great, his staff improved a lot, I'm glad I picked him again, best choisce ever.
I have been seen him every week, and he is very concern of how happy I am and I truly appreciate that!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Exelent

well your not alone! i had a deflation as well with saline years ago! mine only lasted 4 and a half years! did you get a revision done yet or planning one?
Yes after my second surgery, Dr has been seen me every week, i'm very impressed, my breast look awesome, I am so happy, I picked him again. Since he already knows me he knew exactly what I wanted.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. So your original surgery was 7 1/2 years ago and just recently one of your implants went flat? Just curious as to what type and size implants you got back then? Did you just recently have a revision and did you get both implants replaced? Same type of implant and same size? Thank you for clarifying. Sorry you didn't find RealSelf earlier on. You've probably discovered that we have a ton of information that addresses the recovery issues you mention above. Often times women turn to RealSelf for additional support. Hope you are healing well. Please update us soon!

I had Saline Implants, and had both implants replace same type of implant, alittle bigger and they look awesome I'm so happy, best choice ever i'm a 38DD now and can't tell what an awesome job Dr Azouz did, I was very impressed after my surgery of how concern he was, and has been seen me every week , his staff its much better and I'm proud they improved a lot, I will definnately go back to see him again. thanks for your questions.
Beth, thanks to RealSelf, I found a lot of good information and truly appreciate the website, a true blessing

I am happy to hear you are pleased with your revision. It's nice to hear that your PS took your concerns into consideration and really improved all aspects of the business. What a great story! I'm also glad you have found RealSelf helpful in your recent journey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your story too!