Highly Recommended: Beautiful at 3 Weeks Post-Op - Dallas, TX

I always wanted to have a boob job to achieve a...

I always wanted to have a boob job to achieve a much fuller look. I research all physicians in DFW and saw pictures. I wanted to make sure that I achieved natural looking results. Dr. Weider previous patient results are exceptional and I decided to go with him.

3 weeks post-op and my breast look BEAUTIFUL and NATURAL, you can't even tell I had any work done. I am sooooo grateful beyond works to Dr. Weider for truly changing my life. I plan on recommending him to anyone and everyone, all my friends, co-workers and family. I wish I had done this earlier with Dr. Weider.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weider and his liaison Cecilia were nothing but WONDERFUL. They are very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The great reviews he received from previous patients is what helped me make the decision to chose him. Dr. Weider and Cecilia spend as much time needed going over the entire process and experience with the patient. I couldn't ask for any BETTER results.

did you have any sagging before the augmentation?
No, I didn't.
ok, thanks.
WOW!!! YOU LOOK GREAT REALLY AWESOME. GOOD FOR YOU!
Thanks!
Hey Pooh....How tall are you, weight, pre op bra size?
I'm 5'2 and approx 130lbs. I was a 34B pre-operatively.
Sorry for the delayed response.
Perfect, that's my height and weight. Except I wear a 36b because the cups in a 34 are too close together and dig into the sides of my ribcage. My ribs measure 34. I am planning to get either 371 or 397 silicon allergan style 15's.
hiya pooh~ How many cc's did you get? They look big and quite natural! Any pre-op piks to share?? Would be nice to compare before/after.
I got 420cc salines in both breasts. They are looking more natural now as they are dropping into place. Yes, that is a good suggestion. I will look for some and post them up later on today or tomorrow hopefully.
Sorry for the delayed response.
I don't have any pre-op pictures with me. I will ask copies at my next appointment and add them at that time.
they look amazing! I am so happy for you!! It must be such a relief to get the surgery over with and see such great results. As they drop I'm sure they will only continue to look better. congrats! :)
Yes it is! My only regret is that I didn't do it any sooner :) Thank you for your warm wishes.
You look great! I hope my results are as good as yours.
Thank you. I wish you all the best!

Hooray for success stories. Thank you so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf1

Hello, thanks for sharing your experience! How many cc's did you get and did you get silicone or saline? :)
I got saline 420cc's in both breasts :-)
You look really great!! I'm getting a BA myself in 9 days and originally decided on 400cc's but now am undecided, do you ever wish you went bigger?
Yay, I know your excited. I did for a little but I'm actually happy with my current size. I wanted a more natural look plus the 420cc put me at a 36D now and I was a 34 B preoperatively.