A Few Breasts I'm Considering - Dallas, TX

Just seeing if anyone had very very very small A...

Just seeing if anyone had very very very small A cups like me and got 440cc and what were the results? Here are some ideas of what I'm looking for. Yes, I know the one with the red C on the picture is much larger but my husband and I both seem to like them. Opinions? What size do yall think they are??
Don't know if you were interested in a male opinion on the three images you showed but the middle one (the one you were worried might be "too small") is definitely the nicest pair of the three. They look the most natural are are just the right size. #1 (the black and white) is particularly "obvious" looking to me. #3 is certainly a "good result" but once you cross a certain size threshold shape, placement, and how natural they look become far more important. For me that threshold is a small B (or above), but I'd guess most men would be around a C cup (or above).
RealGeebs.. why do you comment on here just to try to discourage women from getting larger implants or any implants at all.. this part of the site is for women to encourage and support other women, not for men to give their unsolicited opinions.. and although this may be super shocking to you, most of the women on here get implants for themselves and could really care less what most men have to say about it, other than their own husbands/boyfriends/fiance's
Don't know if it will help it not, but I'm 5'4" and 135/140ish. All my weight is in my booty, so I still have smaller arms and shoulders. Started out with truly next to nothing for boobs. I got 400cc silicone. Now, 4 months post, I'm a 36C or 34D. Which, and I've said this before, I thought sounded HUGE when I was a AA. But now living with it, it feels normal and I've never felt busty. Also, I was going for a more conservative, understated look, so I'm happy with the size I chose. Check out my profile, if you want, and see my pics. I think you may want a 500/550cc size. All your choice, though! :)

8 days away

I have 8 days until surgery and I don't know how I feel. I'm nervous and excited all at once. I have seen so many boobs in a week my heads spinning lol I bought an awesome front closure bra today for post surgery. It's a 38 and I usually wear a 34 but it still feels really snug. I got a larger size because of swelling. I don't want it to be so tight it is uncomfortable. Any suggestions on this? I know it needs to be tight on my boobs but the way the 38 feels, I think a 34 would be miserable.
I'm 5"6 and 108 and had 350cc which was a very full D. It was pretty big for my small frame.....You may want to ask plastic surgeon for different sizes you can "try on" to give you a better idea. What plastic surgeon are you using? I live in Dallas also.
Dr charles wallace.
I've heard the name! Best of luck to you!

5 more days til surgery!!

So the more i look on here at boobs, the larger i want to go.. Even though i know with my size and lifestyle, 450cc is plenty big enough. But i saw a few pages with 550cc and around that area and i LOVE the way they looked!! So round and full and so much cleavage!! Has the boob greed started to hit me already?? Did anyone else have this problem? I don't want to regret not going big enough but I also don't want to look ridiculous from going too big. Ugh.. what to do!
Best of luck today!! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

No more pain meds

So I stopped taking my hydrocodone this morning. I had surgery 2 days ago and feel fine other than being constipated. I've taken dulcalax, eaten cherries, tried coconut oil and black coffee. I don't know what else to do and it's KILLING me. My stomach, which is usually a flat 6 pack, is sticking out further than my 465cc boobs!! I'm swollen under my arms and around the incision areas but not in pain. What do I do about this horrible bloated tummy? It's making me sad :(
Glad all went well for you!! Don't worry about the bloated belly...you will have forgotten all about it in a few weeks...no pain no gain! Hugs Shelly xoxo welcome to the 450cc club x
Miralax worked wonders for me.....and broccoli :)

Only been 5 days and I'm in love

My favorite part of the day is showering so I can rub coconut oil all over my beautiful boobies! Lol.
You look awesome! Congrats! Your picked the perfect size :)
Oh you look GREAT! Congrats on your girls, they are beautiful :)

Doing good

Had another appt today to get my tape changed. Should only have two more. Everything is settling and getting squishy at the same rate. Doc says they look great!
well thank y'all! i honestly feel like they could be bigger and id be happy but these are plenty for now.. and probably a lot more logical choice for my lifestyle. i am just thankful and blessed to have gotten any boobies at all!
Hey hope you are doing well!! All looks great so far. I hope you're not getting boobie greed as I did my best to tell you about going bigger lol x
I ABSOLUTELY have boob greed but I couldn't go bigger. My doctor didn't want to give me stretch marks. Which I'm ok with. I'm hoping once these soften they will be a nice big 34DD. But im posting a picture of how big i want them to be and I just don't think I'm gonna end up with it..

Almost 3 weeks

3 days from being 3 weeks. Feeling great. Some days I feel like my boobs will never change just from looking at them daily. I know they will soften and change shape but it's so hard to imagine. They definitely feel like part of me though. I can hardly remember what I was like before surgery. I am happy with my results, Dr Wallace did an amazing job! But I think I will be a bit upset about the size compared to what I truly want.

...

These damn boobs are killing me lately. Incisions are sore all the sudden, nipples are so sensitive I could scream and they feel really tight again. I get to start massaging and I've done it a few times but it slightly freaks me out lol gonna keep at it though. I get to start cardio today! I can hardly wait. Going to do HIIT 3x a day! Ha. Thanks to all yalls support. Hope you all are doing fantastic!
You look great!

Progress pics

Week one through four

^

It is amazing how much can change in a week. My incisions stopped hurting, I'm not getting any more zings, my nipps aren't nearly as sensitive and the tightness is gone. But they haven't changed much. I keep forgetting to do my massages. Kind of because I hate them. But I started using a workout timer that counts down in however many rounds you want for however long each interval and that helps a ton! Goes by much faster than when you're trying to keep count yourself. I still have over a week before I go back to work and I'm not ready. It has been so nice being on light duty. I don't miss work at all lol gotta put my big girl pants on and go drive these damn trains! Yay for being on call and living from a backpack :( smh...
Your girls are looking great! You had very tight chest muscles like I did. Your muscles will continue to relax and your boobs will continue to get a lil bigger. you will love them. You look fantastic already :)
I sure hope so. I'm not frustrated because they look fine to me but I am ready to see what normal boobs look like on my chest lol

6 weeks post op pics

Not much change in the shape of my breasts. Not that I can tell anyways. They are getting softer but I think they still have a ways to go. Hopefully they aren't done changing. Wearing a bra is awkward. I still generally wear a sports bra and still sleep in one. Got measured and I'm a 32DD. They seem so small but they are beautiful!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon