35 Years Old. 36AA Pre-op - Now I Have Boobies! 405cc Round Smooth Sientra Gel Silicone Unders, Inframammary - Dallas, TX

I've wanted this procedure for YEARS! My new look...

I've wanted this procedure for YEARS! My new look is a little over a week old; my confidence has already gone through the roof. I can't wait to go bra and lingerie shopping! The surgery was problem free, and post op has been easier than I expected. A little sore - I take my pain meds still - but able carry on w/my daily life just fine.

17 days BA post op

Mostly, I'm still really excited. :)
But, I'm still quite sore and extremely bloated. I'm worried that they're looking a bit lopsided, but I realize pairs may heal differently; and, I wonder about whether what I'm feeling is normal (On left side and not on right: the implant movement; on right side and not left: still feels much tighter and sore) . My next post op appointment is this Thursday, so I'm just hoping that will be told that I'm progressing well & that I can finally take this uncomfortable bra off!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Godat listened to my concerns and answered all my questions thoroughly. He was able to calm my fears before and after surgery. He and his WHOLE staff made me feel very comfortable, and he's the first doctor I will ever contact if I decide to have any other cosmetic procedure done. I've already recommended him to friends and will continue to do so. Also, my wait time was nearly non-existent! I had my consultation on the 13th and my surgery was scheduled for the following Friday! Was a very exciting experience, without too much time for the jitters!

Thank you for taking the time to share your story on RealSelf! I'm happy your surgery went well and that your recovery has been smooth. Let us know how the bra and lingerie shopping goes!