35 Years Old. 36AA Pre-op - Now I Have Boobies! 405cc Round Smooth Sientra Gel Silicone Unders, Inframammary - Dallas, TX

I've wanted this procedure for YEARS! My new look...

I've wanted this procedure for YEARS! My new look is a little over a week old; my confidence has already gone through the roof. I can't wait to go bra and lingerie shopping! The surgery was problem free, and post op has been easier than I expected. A little sore - I take my pain meds still - but able carry on w/my daily life just fine.

17 days BA post op

Mostly, I'm still really excited. :)
But, I'm still quite sore and extremely bloated. I'm worried that they're looking a bit lopsided, but I realize pairs may heal differently; and, I wonder about whether what I'm feeling is normal (On left side and not on right: the implant movement; on right side and not left: still feels much tighter and sore) . My next post op appointment is this Thursday, so I'm just hoping that will be told that I'm progressing well & that I can finally take this uncomfortable bra off!

6 month check up

It's been a little over 6 months & I'm soooo happy with my new look! :)

Had my checkup & all is well. It took almost five & a half months to get used to the implants & not feel like "something's in there," & not mind being groped. I'm pretty past that now, but I still don't lie on my stomach. Not that it hurts to do so, it just feels weird to me.
My weight tends to fluctuate & sometimes there are little bubbly-feeling places on the right side (when I'm on the scrawnier side); but, I think as long as I don't get too skinny, it won't be a worry.

I'm 100% glad I had this done. I feel more like "me" now that I can dress the way I've always wanted without tons of padding!

Now I'm contemplating a tummy tuck . . . !!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Godat listened to my concerns and answered all my questions thoroughly. He was able to calm my fears before and after surgery. He and his WHOLE staff made me feel very comfortable, and he's the first doctor I will ever contact if I decide to have any other cosmetic procedure done. I've already recommended him to friends and will continue to do so. Also, my wait time was nearly non-existent! I had my consultation on the 13th and my surgery was scheduled for the following Friday! Was a very exciting experience, without too much time for the jitters!