24 Hour Recovery is Absolutely Real - Dallas, TX

I first had augmentation with Dr Tebbetts in Dec...

I first had augmentation with Dr Tebbetts in Dec '05. I traveled to Dallas on the recommendation of my sister who worked for another plastic surgeon in Dallas. He offers "24 Hour Recovery" which I know is hard to believe, but true! My ex husband is a physician. He came along to meet Dr Tebbetts and was very impressed. I had surgery on a Friday. I was only under for 30 minutes.

Afterwards I could lift my arms over my head immediately. I then went back to the hotel with a nurse that the office booked for me, took a 2 hour nap, and then the nurse woke me up, made sure I ate, and had me take my Ibuprofen. Then I walked across the street to the mall and shopped for 3 hours. I tried on tops over my head with no problem. I went back for my check the next morning, flew home, and went to my husbands Xmas party two nights later. I never took anything stronger than Ibuprofen.

One of my saline implants deflated shortly after a mammo last month. I went back to Dr Tebbetts and had both saline implants removed and replaced with Silicone. The experience was exactly the same. I never took anything stronger than 800 mg of Ibuprofen. Had surgery on Friday, back to work on Monday, no problem. I can't recommend him strongly enough and can't believe anyone would go through normal recovery when there is no reason to. He will not give you implants that are not in proportion to your frame. If you want huge implants that will cause you to sag in a few years, he won't give them to you. He has a very specific formula to measure what's right for your frame and good reasons for doing so. In 7 years, I haven't had any noticeable sagging at all. They look SO natural. I went from a 36B to a 36C w a 320 cc implant. The first doctor I consulted with would have given my 550's and I would have looked ridiculous. (IMHO :) His staff is super professional and caters to your every need.

The rapid recovery sounds amazing. I'd love to learn more of the science behind it. Thank you for sharing!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

with Dr. Tebbetts you are an individual and he tailors his work to your frame. I couldn't have been in better hands.